Sunday, 8 February 2009

Stupid Scales

Well I am due for Wk 6 WI tomorrow and guess what.... the batteries in my scales have given up on me! I can't believe it! They are some super duper stupid thick glass contemporary contraption that needs a special battery disc thingy... which I have to order off the internet!... So no WI until next week!

Today I've eaten... cereals, 2 bowls of 0pt soup & 4 pieces of toast with pate (not much pate)... God I love it... it's a must in my fridge!... any pate!.. and I've just eaten a handful of grapes and a Skinny Cow Sandwich thingy.. which everyone has been raving about (I didn't think it tasted of much!)

I'm allowed 28 pts per day... and I think that lot equates to... 11.5?... but I had 2 x cream cakes yesterday... and burger & chips on Thurs night. It sounds quite bad but I've been soooo good since day 1, so I had a few days of not being 100%... I wish I could say it was worth it.. but it soo wasn't!

Anyway on we go... and I'm going to be good from now until next Monday when hopefully my scales will be back in order! Hope they weigh the same as before the batteries conked out! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment